Urologist in Nashik – Dr. Chintaman ChaudhariShree Laxminarayan Hospital
A urologist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats diseases related to the urinary tract in men as well as women. They also treat diseases involving the reproductive problem in men.
In some cases, they can perform surgery too, which can be for removal of cancer or blockages in the urinary tract. Urologist work in hospitals, private clinic, and urology centers.
Similarly, Dr. Chintaman Chaudhari is a Urologist in Nasik. He has an experience of 20 years in the field of Urology and Andrology. He has made an exceptional name as a urologist in the city. He is practicing at Shree Laxminarayan Hospital, Nashik.
A urologist can treat any part of the urinary tract system. This includes:
- Kidney treatment, it is an organ that filters out the waste from blood to produce urine.
- Ureters treatment, these are the tubes that carry urine to the bladder.
- Bladder treatment, it is a sac that stores urine.
- Urethra treatment, it is a tube through which the urine travels out of the body from the bladder.
- Adrenal Glands, these are glands that are located on the top of each kidney that release hormones.
Being a Urologist in Nashik Dr. Chintaman R Chaudhari also has experience of Laser treatment in Stone & Prostate Surgeries conducted at R.G. Urology Centre, Mumbai. He has exposure in subspecialties like Robotic & Laparoscopic urology at AllMS New Delhi and PGI Chandigarh.
When should you visit a urologist?
- If you see any of the below symptoms you will need to visit a Urologist:
- Blood while urinating
- Increased frequency of urination
- Severe pain in lower back or pelvis
- Burning sensation during urination
If you are facing any of the above problems please connect with Dr. Chintaman R Chaudhari, he is an expert Urologist in Nashik.